Subject: [boost] [boost::asio] SCTP support with boost::asio
From: Ajay Yadav (ajay.yadav_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-10 03:53:41

Hi,

I am newbie to the boost library.
I would like to develop the SCTP client-server application. Is boost::asio supported SCTP.
Please guide me how I can make the application using SCTP.

Regards,
Ajay Yadav

DISCLAIMER:

intended

for the named recipient(s) only.

It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NECHCL or its

this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the

opinions of NECHCL or its affiliates.

distribution and / or publication of

this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is

strictly prohibited. If you have

immediately. .