Subject: [boost] Use of deprecated macros in Boost
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-10 09:48:45

In Boost 1.50, we (Boost) marked a bunch of macros as "deprecated"
In Boost 1.51, we deprecated a bunch more - replaced them with new, shiny macros.

I've been working with many of you (library maintainers) to remove all the uses of deprecated macros in Boost, and we've been almost completely successful .. on the trunk.

We're a week away from the freezing of the release branch for the 1.53 release, and I'd like to make sure that all those macro changes get merged over to the release branch.
        http://www.boost.org/development/

I will be happy to help - just let me know.

Thanks in advance!

-- Marshall