Subject: Re: [boost] [Git] Documentation for Git and Modular Boost conversion
From: Julian Gonggrijp (j.gonggrijp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-10 14:07:50

Beman Dawes wrote:

> Yes, but the feeling was that documentation had to be provided before
> making such an announcement. That's why the docs are being developed
> this week.

Ah, of course. Excuse me.

> I also added a reference to the workflow page for those interested in git-flow.

If I understand correctly you put it over there and not on the
resources page because it's a command line tool which not everyone is
interested in. On the other hand: not everyone is interested in a
Windows GUI tool like TortoiseGit either. Why not just put the git-
flow tool on the resources page as well? It will be quite helpful for
those using the command line, given that GitFlow is adopted by Boost.

Thanks for the fixes,
-Julian