Subject: Re: [boost] Use of deprecated macros in Boost
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-12 09:51:41

\On Dec 12, 2012, at 6:44 AM, Hartmut Kaiser <hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> In Boost 1.50, we (Boost) marked a bunch of macros as "deprecated"
>> In Boost 1.51, we deprecated a bunch more - replaced them with new, shiny
>> macros.
>>
>> I've been working with many of you (library maintainers) to remove all the
>> uses of deprecated macros in Boost, and we've been almost completely
>> successful .. on the trunk.
>>
>> We're a week away from the freezing of the release branch for the 1.53
>> release, and I'd like to make sure that all those macro changes get merged
>> over to the release branch.
>> http://www.boost.org/development/
>>
>> I will be happy to help - just let me know.
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>
> Is there a list of macros to replace?

There's a full list at:
        http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_52_0/libs/config/doc/html/boost_config/boost_macro_reference.html#boost_config.boost_macro_reference.boost_deprecated_macros

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki