Subject: Re: [boost] Flow-based programming library for Boost?
From: Marcus Tomlinson (themarcustomlinson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-15 06:15:19

On 15 Dec 2012, at 11:04 AM, Devchandra L Meetei <dlmeetei_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I will have some time to contribute, Please let me know If you want some
> coding help.
>
> Regards
> --Dev

Hi Dev, I really appreciate the gesture! I could probably do with another set of hands, but let me get back to you on that. I'm in the process of implementing a few major framework changes, hopefully will get that out sometime today. Then, for me to work in correspondence with you I'll need to get the SVN up and running on SourceForge first.

Thanks again for the gesture, I'll definitely let you know if I need your help :)