Subject: Re: [boost] static_vector using aligned_storage
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-16 22:05:43

2012/12/15 Dave Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]>:

> on Wed Dec 12 2012, Nevin Liber <nevin-AT-eviloverlord.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12 December 2012 10:49, Adam Wulkiewicz <adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden]>wrote:
>>
>>> So swap probably won't be implemented - just copy.
>>>

>> If you can, make the interface as close as possible to C++11 std::vector
>> (well, maybe not vector<bool>, but other than that...). I would do swap
>> even if it can throw; only provide the basic guarantee if it does throw.
>
> +1
> Likewise move.

I assumed that only I'll be using my implementation but I and Andrew
have decided that we'll be working on this together. If you want to
trace our progress the container is available here:

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/static_vector/

Greater part of the std::vector interface is implemented, except C++11
methods emplace(), emplace_back() and shrink_to_fit().

Regards,
Adam