Subject: Re: [boost] [GIT] What happens to the Trac?
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-17 21:32:55

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:42 PM, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Dec 17, 2012, at 2:24 PM, Dave Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> on Mon Dec 17 2012, Mathias Gaunard <mathias.gaunard-AT-ens-lyon.org> wrote:

>>> I was thinking it could be a good idea to let maintainers use the tool
>>> they're most comfortable with, but then lack of consistency might be
>>> disconcerting to external users.
>>
>> Maybe. Regardless, I request that we take up the topic of bug tracking
>> systems after the transition to Git is complete.
>
> +1e10

Strong agreement. The release managers have to get a new Git-based
release system working, and are also deeply involved in getting
Git-based testing working. Not to mention the Git and Modular Boost
conversion itself. We need to get all that under our belt before
worrying about the svn trac.

--Beman