Subject: Re: [boost] [GitHelp] odeints repository
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-02 05:22:38

on Tue Jan 01 2013, Karsten Ahnert <karsten.ahnert-AT-googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 01/01/2013 10:07 PM, Daniel Pfeifer wrote:
>> 2013/1/1 Karsten Ahnert <karsten.ahnert_at_[hidden]>:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> odeint has already a git repository at github
>>> (https://github.com/headmyshoulder/odeint-v2). Can this be used instead
>>> of the default boost git repository for odeint?
>>
>> Of course!
>
> Ohh, that's cool. What do we have to do to switch the existing
> repository? Of course, the first step for us is to change the existing
> directory structure.

Wait, wait, wait a sec. You can use that repository for whatever
purpose you like, but at least initially, the Boost organization will
still have its own public odeint repo from which it does Boost releases.
The odeint maintainers will of course have write privileges on that
repo.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing                  Software Development        Training