Boost logo

Boost :

Subject: Re: [boost] Request permission to merge [82349]
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-04 14:45:04

On 1/4/2013 10:48 AM, Peter Dimov wrote:
> Marshall Clow wrote:
>> Peter -
>> It appears that we're going to roll an beta1_rc2, so go ahead.
> OK, done.
> What are we going to do with [82351], the fix for nullptr_t under
> Clang/libstdc++4.2? If we're going to include it into 1.53, it really
> should be a part of the beta. But there's not much time to wait for the
> tests to cycle.

My preference is to let the tests cycle. We can get the fix in after the
beta. There will be plenty of time for the release tests to expose
problems post-beta and pre-release. But (looking at the changeset),
problems seem unlikely.

Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at