Subject: Re: [boost] [thread] Can Boost.Thread use Boost.Atomic without falling on a compatibility issue?
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-12 18:04:00

Le 12/01/13 19:20, Tim Blechmann a écrit :
> but i wonder: is it a problem to link boost.thread with boost.atomic?

This was the question I made on my first post. If users don't find that
this is a breaking change I will just replace uintmax_atomic_t by
atomic<uintmax_t> which seems simple of all the versions. If the boost
community find that this is a breaking change I will fix it
conditionally. This is the concern of my post. The Andrey's post let me
thought that we could do something that doesn't change the way the users
uses the library, but it seems that there are some cases that will need
that user link with.

Best,
Vicente