Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.iostreams on Android - Fails on multichar input filters
From: Sukender (suky0001_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-14 04:05:02

Hi,

To investigate further my issue, I ran all iostream unit tests on Android, and found 5 tests to fail (even though there seem to be a duplicate). Other tests, including "gzip_test", are okay. Results follow.

I'm willing to help & debug, but I have now clue about where to start from. Anyone has one (clue, of course)? Thanks.

"
file_descriptor_test
Running 2 test cases...
unknown location(0): fatal error in "file_descriptor_test": std::exception: failed opening file: No such file or directory
file_descriptor_test.cpp(299): last checkpoint

filtering_stream_test
Running 18 test cases...
read_input_filter_test.hpp(88): error in "read_input_filter_test": failed reading from a filtering_istream in chars with a multichar input filter
read_input_filter_test.hpp(101): error in "read_input_filter_test": failed reading from a filtering_istream in chunks with a multichar input filter

invert_test
Running 2 test cases...
invert_test.cpp(33): error in "read_write_test": check test_input_filter( invert(tolower_filter()), file_source(test.name(), in_mode), file_source(lower.name(), in_mode) ) failed

restrict_test
Running 10 test cases...
restrict_test.cpp(146): error in "read_device": failed reading from restriction<Device> with small padding
restrict_test.cpp(160): error in "read_device": failed reading from restriction<Device> with large padding
restrict_test.cpp(174): error in "read_device": failed reading from half-open restriction<Device> with small padding
restrict_test.cpp(188): error in "read_device": failed reading from half-open restriction<Device> with large padding
restrict_test.cpp(234): error in "read_filter": failed reading from restriction<Filter> with small padding
restrict_test.cpp(249): error in "read_filter": failed reading from restriction<Filter> with large padding
restrict_test.cpp(264): error in "read_filter": failed reading from half-open restriction<Filter> with small padding
restrict_test.cpp(279): error in "read_filter": failed reading from half-open restriction<Filter> with large padding

slice_test
[...]

Cheers,

Sukender