Subject: Re: [boost] Boost 1.53.0 released!
From: Philip Bennefall (philip_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-04 14:10:42
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marshall Clow" <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 7:47 PM
Subject: [boost] Boost 1.53.0 released!
Release 1.53.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.
These open-source libraries work well with the C++ Standard Library, and are
usable across a broad spectrum of applications. The Boost license encourages
both commercial and non-commercial use.
This release contains five new libraries and numerous enhancements and bug
fixes for existing libraries.
* Atomic: C++11-style atomic<>, from Helge Bahmann, maintained by Tim
* Coroutine: Coroutine library, from Oliver Kowalke.
* Lockfree: Lockfree data structures, from Tim Blechmann.
* Multiprecision: Extended precision arithmetic types for floating point,
integer and rational arithmetic from John Maddock and Christopher Kormanyos.
* Odeint: Solving ordinary differential equations, from Karsten Ahnert and
For details, including download links, see
You can also download directly from SourceForge:
To install this release on your system, see
In the overview for odeint in the documentation linked to from the website,
Boost.Numeric.Odeint is not an official boost library!
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk