Subject: Re: [boost] Boost 1.53.0 released!
From: Philip Bennefall (philip_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-04 14:10:42
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marshall Clow" <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 7:47 PM
Subject: [boost] Boost 1.53.0 released!
Release 1.53.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.
These open-source libraries work well with the C++ Standard Library, and are
usable across a broad spectrum of applications. The Boost license encourages
both commercial and non-commercial use.
This release contains five new libraries and numerous enhancements and bug
fixes for existing libraries.
* Atomic: C++11-style atomic<>, from Helge Bahmann, maintained by Tim
* Coroutine: Coroutine library, from Oliver Kowalke.
* Lockfree: Lockfree data structures, from Tim Blechmann.
* Multiprecision: Extended precision arithmetic types for floating point,
integer and rational arithmetic from John Maddock and Christopher Kormanyos.
* Odeint: Solving ordinary differential equations, from Karsten Ahnert and
For details, including download links, see
You can also download directly from SourceForge:
To install this release on your system, see
In the overview for odeint in the documentation linked to from the website,
Boost.Numeric.Odeint is not an official boost library!