Subject: Re: [boost] [mpl] is_lambda_expression bug?
From: James Hirschorn (james.hirschorn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-12 01:42:55

Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr.-2 wrote
> On this basis I think I will make a report and see
>> what they say.
>>

> Can't argue with that.

I'm now convinced it is a bug, because mpl::transform uses
mpl::is_lambda_expression for the exact same purpose as my application, and
it clearly assumes that is_lambda_expression behaves according to its name.
I will make an example to submit with the report.

> Well, one solution is to assume T1 is a lambda expression if it's not a
> sequence. ...

This is currently how e.g. mpl::transform behaves, but it's incorrect
because a class can be both a sequence and a lambda expression in which case
it is supposed to be treated as an operator.