Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Bad superproject.
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-17 22:20:00

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 6:39 PM, Dave Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> When we switched from using https://github.com/ryppl/boost-modularize,
> which doesn't modularize history, to https://github.com/ryppl/Boost2Git,
> which does, we lost the functionality that generated the superproject.
> Now that we've effectively gotten past the the hard problems with
> history modularization, I hope Daniel will be able to set up a
> superproject right quickly.

I don't know how far this has gotten but as it is right now I get a slew of
the following errors:

fatal: reference is not a tree: 853400b2e1b4321696a90184d49cbb6610738806

In other words.. The superproject has references to non-existent subrepo
commits.

And to put it another way.. I was hoping to get to make more progress this
weekend (as I have Monday off from work). But I'm currently *blocked* being
unable to fetch the modular structure I need to try and get the build
system changes started/working.

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything