Subject: Re: [boost] [type_erasure] overloading macro
From: Christophe Henry (christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-19 17:08:41

>> Oh I missed this :(
>> I just tried your newer version and it works.
>> Do you plan to support this also for C++03?
>>

> No.

I'm pretty bad with Boost.Preprocessor but I suppose it'd be doable with a
max number of arguments, right?

>> Before I plan another useless workaround, do you plan to support anytime
>> soon rvalue references in the concept map definition?
>> It'd be something useful.
>>

> I don't know exactly what you're referring to.
> I don't remember off hand how complete my rvalue
> reference support is. I'll try to finish it
> off after I implement a variadic BOOST_TYPE_ERASURE_FREE.

I mean something like this in a concept map:
struct any_foo:
 ::boost::mpl::vector<
    has_foo<void(Something&&), const boost::type_erasure::_a>
...>
{};

This would avoid some very dirty workaround I am seriously considering.

> In Christ,
> Steven Watanabe

Thanks,
Christophe