Subject: [boost] [gil] What is the status of the Gil extension numeric?
From: Krzysztof Czainski (1czajnik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-21 13:11:06

Hello,

During my first steps wit Boost.Gil I bumped onto an example [1], that uses
the numeric extension. For this extension, the the example [1] and a ling
from Boost.Gil docs [4] point to [2], where I couldn't find any Gil
extensions to download. Most Google links pointed to the same page, but I
finally found [3].

So my questions are:
a) Is there a plan to add the extension numeric to Boost?
b) Is [3] the newest version? And could the Boost.Gil docs be updated to
point to the right place?
c) I corrected a few bugs in boost/gil/extension/numeric/sampler.hpp -- is
this list the right place to discuss modifications to the numeric extension?

Regards,
Kris

[1] http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_53_0/libs/gil/example/resize.cpp
[2] http://opensource.adobe.com/gil