Subject: Re: [boost] [tuple] - Move constructors for Tuple
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-21 19:03:43

Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:
> Le 05/02/13 23:49, Moore, Andrew a écrit :
>> Are there plans for move constructors/assignment operations in the
>> tuples library?
>>

> I don't know, but there is clearly a need for c++03 compilers using
> Boost.Move. See https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/7276
>
> I hope that someone will take care of it soon.

Hi,

I've put an experimental version in

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/tuple-move/

It was tested on VS2010, gcc, gcc-c++98, gcc-c++11, clang, clang-c++98,
clang-c++11. It would be nice if someone tested it on other compilers.
The additional test is included.

Everything is implemented in detail/tuple_basic.hpp so it's included if
!defined(BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION)

I didn't add any revision or copyright info yet because I didn't know
which one should I add.

If there is a need for this version of tuple, please verify it and merge
to trunk or give me the permission.

Regards,
Adam Wulkiewicz