Subject: Re: [boost] [ptr_container, crc, format] Open tickets - code patches available
From: Joachim Faulhaber (afojgo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-22 10:51:30

Hi Steven, Thorsten, list,

thanks for the help with the open tickets so far ...

2013/2/14 Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]>:
> AMDG
>
> On 02/12/2013 08:31 AM, Joachim Faulhaber wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> there are open tickets:
>>
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/7430 (ptr_container: warning fixes)

I have committed this fix to the trunk. Do I have to merge them into
the release branch for the next release or will Thorsten take care of
that?

>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/7433 (crc: runtime check issue)
>
> These look okay to me.

For crc, the code in the trunk is pretty different to the code on the
release branch. But it seems the code on trunk is not merged to
releases. So I would like to apply the patch to the release once the
release branch is open again.

>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/7435 (format: crash)
>>

> This patch is wrong. I'll add further explanation
> in the ticket.

I looked into this in more detail today. There is a better way to fix
this bug. I'll add more information to the ticket.

Regards,
Joachim

--
Interval Container Library [Boost.Icl]