Subject: Re: [boost] [multi_index] Move Semantics
From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-26 06:35:19

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Fernando Pelliccioni
<fpelliccioni_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Joaquin M Lopez Munoz <joaquin_at_[hidden]>wrote:
>> In general, Boost.MultiIndex needs to be updated so as to comply
>> with the new requirements for containers in C++11 (move ctors and
>> assignment, initializer_list ctor, emplace.) I'll plan to do so when
>> time permits, but the time I can devote to lib maintaining is
>> increasingly smaller. Patches are most welcome.
>>
> Does anyone is working on making Boost.Multiindex move-semantics enabled ?
> If nobody is doing it, I could work on that.

Cool. I am also interested in seeing Boost.MultiIndex upgraded. I am
currently working on an update for Boost.Bimap (I got ride of a lot of
internal machinery that was theoretically sound but in practice it was
just slowing down compilation times and giving users unreadable error
messages), and I will need MultiIndex updated for the getting the lib
into C++11 era.
If you are going to work on this, I will like to be around. It will be
great if we could already clone Boost.MultiIndex git repository :)

Best regards
Matias