Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits] Some traits are missing
From: DUPUIS Etienne (e.dupuis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-27 10:45:31

> >After some searching, it turns out that 'conditional' was not part of
> >TR1 (that explains the above) but that it was added with N2240 to the
> >C++ 2011
> > >standard:
> >http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2007/n2240.html
> >
> >Hence my question, should 'conditional' (and probably 'enable_if') be
> >added to "boost/tr1/type_traits.hpp" ?
>
> No, that header is frozen at the TR1 features, it should be in
> boost/type_traits.hpp though - can you open a bug report on that so I don't
> forget?

Done: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/8188

This is a very minor issue, I was just puzzled not to find 'conditional' where I expected it to be.

Regards,
Étienne

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorized modification, edition, use or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us immediately. ATEME decline all responsibility for this message if it has been altered, deformed, falsified or even edited or disseminated without authorization.