Subject: [boost] [tweener] Preliminary Submission
From: Julien Jorge (julien.jorge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-01 14:37:43

Hello,

I would like to propose the Boost.Tweener library for preliminary
submission.

The purpose of the Boost.Tweener library is to provide solutions to
interpolate the intermediate values between two given values during a
time interval. Various easing functions can be applied to control the
computation of the intermediate values. I felt the need of such a
library while developing games but I have also seen this need in various
animation softwares.

The library provides the following functionalities:
- Interpolation is done on the value of a given variable or using an
  user-provided callback function,
- The interpolated values are computed using a predefined easing
  function or any user-provided function respecting the contract,
- Several tweeners can easily be executed simultaneously or in a row,
- The type of the interpolated values are user defined.

Please follow this link to download a Zip of the library:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/libclaw/files/boost/boost-tweener-rc1.tar.gz/download

Can you check that the library works as expected or tell me what should
be fixed before submitting for review? There are various example
programs in the archive.

Regards,

Julien Jorge