Subject: [boost] [coroutine] documentation comment
From: Brian Wood (woodbrian77_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-04 20:42:30

I wrote about this last month on Boost users but there wasn't a reply.

I have a comment about a sentence on this page:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_53_0/libs/coroutine/doc/html/coroutine/intro.html

"The principal difference between coroutines and routines is that a
coroutine enables explicit suspend and resume their progress via

additional operations by preserving local state ..."

I'm wondering if it would be helpful to change that to this:

The principal difference between coroutines and routines is that
coroutines enable explicit suspend and resume of their progress

via additional operations by preserving local state ...

Shalom
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises
http://webEbenezer.net (651) 251-9384