Subject: Re: [boost] [log] Release candidate 1
From: Stefan Strasser (strasser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-11 06:22:29

Am 11.03.2013 10:13, schrieb Andrey Semashev:
>> What I find a little strange interface-wise is
>> logging::core::get()->set_filter(...)
>>
> The core is a singleton, yes. The pointer is returned to allow to lock
> the core from destruction on program termination. The core won't be
> destroyed while there still are loggers.

then it's an implemention detail, I'd suggest making all the functions
of logging::core static, or make logging::core a namespace.
if you wanna add the feature you've mentioned later on, you could for
example ask the user to construct and hold a
core::log_during_termination object, which - again as an implementation
detail - holds a shared_ptr to the internal core.