Subject: [boost] Voronoi benchmark update
From: Sebastien Loriot (sloriot.ml_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-13 14:57:57

Hello,

I'm involved in the CGAL Project, and saw the Voronoi benchmark.
It would be nice if you could change the CGAL code slightly, as it is
not as bad as it currently seems. Attached is the diff to
the trunk of boost.

Concerning the Voronoi diagram of points, a CGAL user, would
use the Delaunay_triangulation_2 class.

Concerning the Voronoi diagram of segments (that do not intersect)
one would make a better choice for number types and traits classes.
Also one better first inserts the endpoints and then the segments
(I agree, this should definitely go into a member function).

Admittedly our examples could be better.

Cheers,

Sebastien