Subject: [boost] [gil] IMC4 Pixel format
From: Harg Tholan (hargtholan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-14 10:48:11

Hey,

I've been trying to find a definition for the
IMC4<http://www.fourcc.org/yuv.php#IMC4>pixel format for GIL with no
success, not even anything similar (planar
pixel formats in which some of the channels are sub-sampled).

I've spent many hours already trying to figure out how could I create such
pixel format, and I am totally lost...

The question is how can I specify that a pixel format is planar, and planes
have different sizes due to sub-sampling!....I guess I'll have to override
some operator[] operator++, operator-- Or to make a specialization of some
classes.

But how and where? planar_pixel_iterator? channel_iterator?
I need some aid! please!

Thanks is advance.
H4rg.