Subject: Re: [boost] Abstract STL Container Adaptors
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-15 12:25:25

< What I'm talking about could readily be implemented using the TypeErasure library.

> So would abstract STL container adaptors be a useful thing to add to TypeErasure as a small
utility and demonstration?

Yes.

Demonstrations are always useful to make the discussion less abstract.

My feeling is that TypeErasure has much wider application that many have appreciated so far.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK