Subject: Re: [boost] License of endian and limits in Boost detail
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-18 10:10:10

I agree that getting rid of this 'feature' is an important issue.

We really should ensure that Boost licencing 'does what is says on the tin' - being Boost licensed.

John's proposal and then add to the proposed Predef library sounds a good way forward.

Actually I suspect that there is really only one way to do this task - whatever the actual macro
variable names used in the code.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,