Subject: Re: [boost] Libaries accepted by not in Boost release yet - suitable for GSoC?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-19 04:53:44

library was accepted only a few months back.

Of course - it was never my intention that any library would be 'hi-jacked' without the author(s)
approval - this would be very bad manners.

But if the author(s) are unable to find the time to complete the work, then they might be glad to
see someone make sure that all their (and other Boosters) previous errors are not in vain.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK