Subject: Re: [boost] [range][iterator] contiguous iterators
From: Thorsten Ottosen (thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-19 14:05:58

On 19-03-2013 16:18, Thorsten Ottosen wrote:

> It appears to me that you can just do that by implementing a wrapper
> class that enables you to call boost::push_back. If its too contrieved
> to use push_back, we may add a function called write:
>
> template< class OutPutRange, class Rng >
> OutPutRange& write( OutPutRange& to, const Rng& from )
> { to.write( from ); return to; }

Thinking about it, I hate the name "output range" for something which is
/not/ a range (that is, it does conform to the [begin(),end()) definition).

Mayby the concept here is a "Sink" or "RangeSink", so its not confused
with "Sink" from

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_53_0/libs/iostreams/doc/concepts/sink.html

-Thorsten