Subject: Re: [boost] License of endian and limits in Boost detail
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-20 05:54:02

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 1:27 PM, Philip Bennefall <philip_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rene Rivera" <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>

Note that this probably not the only non-BSL part of Boost. Looking at
the inspection report and ignoring issues with tests, examples and
docs, at least the following files seem to have a different license:

boost/program_options/detail/utf8_codecvt_facet.hpp
boost/test/utils/runtime/cla/detail/argument_value_usage.hpp
boost/shared_container_iterator.hpp

There are a few nonessential and deprecated files that don't have a
license statement as well.