Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Graph for GSoC 2013 - Yes/No/Maybe?
From: Daniel Mitchell (dlm.bulk.messages_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-25 13:42:02

Darius L. <luchian.darius <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Would anyone be interested in additions to Boost.Graph?

Hi all, I'm a researcher/graduate student at University of Texas at
Austin and I'm interested in doing a boost.graph project for GSoC.
My supervisor can mentor. I was thinking of the multiple source
shortest path algorithm for planar graphs described at

http://courses.csail.mit.edu/6.889/fall11/lectures/L11.html

The algorithm assumes that all the sources are located on a single
face. It proceeds by calculating the shortest paths tree from one
source and then modifying the tree to efficiently get the shortest
paths from the other sources.

Any thoughts?

Daniel Mitchell