Subject: Re: [boost] Adding gil extensions to boost_release
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-26 06:29:41

On 26 March 2013 00:46, Christian Henning <chhenning_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> Looking the gil.io, it still a forwarding html file from
>> 'libs/gil/io/index.html'.
>
> There is a index.html in libs\gil\io\doc\html. Is that ok?

No, there's a conventional location for library index files so that
they're easy to link to. Once released you should be able to find the
library by going to 'http://www.boost.org/libs/gil/io'. I'll add it
for you later.

>> Also, from the inspection report:
>>
>> libs/gil/io/doc/html/gil/io/running_gil__io_tests.html:
>> (line 31) Broken link: ../../chhenning
>
> This is some sort of funny case created by the documentation system.
> In my qbk file I declare a link:
>
> [def _EMAIL_ [@chhenning ** @ ** gmail.com]]
>
> which then is translated into:
>
> **@ ** gmail.com
>
> Is there some prefix for email address?

If you want to link to your email address, use:

    [@mailto:someone_at_[hidden]]

If you want to obfuscate it, you probably shouldn't make it a link, or
people might realise when they click on it.

>> Other than that, the test results aren't running so I haven't been
>> able to look at them. Has this been added to the teste results.
>
> What do you mean?

So that they show up in the results linked from:

http://www.boost.org/development/testing.html

You can do this by adding your library to 'status/Jamfile.v2'