Subject: Re: [boost] Serialise on Mac OSX 10.8, XCode and GCC
From: Tim Burgess (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-26 09:30:46

Hi Mathias,

Not sure what the netiquette is on this list for providing large amounts of
output, so I'll play safe and post a link to the full build output and files
containing what Boost build options I've tried and my XCode project
configuration.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29578720/Boost%20serialisation%20and%20XCode.zip

My naive interpretation would be that, if my binaries were built using the
wrong options, I'd expect all of them to throw up errors, since the project
also uses FileSystem, IOStream and System, but this isn't the case.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess