Subject: Re: [boost] [gil] numeric extensions pixel division.
From: Harg Tholan (hargtholan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-26 09:42:23

Yes,

That is what I mean, and we have something very similar
here<http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/boost/gil/extension/numeric/pixel_numeric_operations.hpp>for
operations like addition, substraction of pixels, also for
multiplication and division by scalars too. But why not for division?

Thanks Chris.