Subject: Re: [boost] Serialise on Mac OSX 10.8, XCode and GCC
From: Tim Burgess (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-26 13:03:03

I'll take your word for it. My main issue here is that I'm a complete
novice on Mac, XCode and Boost, so it feels like crossing Europe without a
map. I'm trying hard to read articles and try the suggestions I find, but
don't have the experience to evaluate the credibility of the articles before
giving them a whirl. I tried the flag with -l and -L, just in case it was
case-sensitive (it appears not, but you may tell me different).

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess