Subject: Re: [boost] Serialise on Mac OSX 10.8, XCode and GCC
From: Louis Dionne (louis.dionne92_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-26 14:56:24

Tim Burgess <tim <at> raisedbar.net> writes:

> I've found the appropriate setting in XCode that yields a command line
> containing -stdlib=libstdc++ but, unfortunately, I still get linkage errors
> against the serialisation library.
[...]

I am quite clueless about your situation, sorry. All I can suggest is:
(1) Make real sure Boost is built with the library you're expecting by
    looking at the command line issued by bjam (I don't know how to do that).

(2) Look at the symbols exported by Boost. If the symbols that are exported
    by Boost are the same as those referenced by your object file, then the
    problem lies elsewhere because the linker would find them. man nm,
    man otool, man objdump are starting points for dumping symbols.
    See stackoverflow too, there are some related questions about dumping
    (demangled) symbols.

Louis