Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC: Getting ready for the application
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-27 06:39:46

Indeed, looking at the page, at lot of projects are like "finish this or finish
that". I don't think it's the right way to attract students. Maybe things
could be improved or, if not possible, we can archive those proposals at
the end of the page and only put the focus on subject with enough matter.

Can the description of the benchmark library be improved. I think that one
is a good candidate.
Mario, could you move it closer to the top as well, alongside the other
projects having a complete description.

Best,
David