Subject: [boost] Regression tests crashing
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-03 07:44:50

Sometime yesterday most of the regression tests that I run (not the
incremental ones?) started crashing and not sending any results. The screen
output is the general error: "No such file or directory:
'/home/tomkent/teeks99-02/a/results/boost/bin.v2/libs/any/test/any_test.test'"

Looking at the tail of the results/bjam.log file shows this:

error: at /home/tomkent/teeks99-02/a/tools_bb/kernel/modules.jam:107
error: Unable to find file or target named
error: 'has_float128.cpp'
error: referred to from project at
error: '../libs/multiprecision/config'

That was on Ubuntu 12.04, running the gcc-4.6 tests, but the others
(including windows) have the same error. I don't believe anything else
changed on the machines that were running the regression tests. You can
still see the previous results on the regression results page.

Tom Kent