Subject: Re: [boost] [gil] Ok to merge new gil's extension to release branch?
From: Jürgen Hunold (jhunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-04 16:19:22

Hi Steven,

thanks a lot, it slowly starts working

On Thursday, 4. April 2013 12:31:50 Steven Watanabe wrote:
> AMDG

[ two fixes]

> > and zlib.jam seems to be called twice. I only have one setup for a
> > prebuilt library (zlib_setup.txt from user-config.jam) and I get two
> > invocations, one with my setup and one with some empty properties.
>
> That's intentional. The empty properties
> come from Boost.IOStreams creating a default
> setup.

Ah, understood.

> The flag to prevent that mysteriously vanished
> from the iostreams Jamfile. Fixed now.

Thanks.

Right now, it seems as if the compile and link tests are broken for prebuilt
libraries. See zlib_detect.log for details. Running with "-d+2" and additional
debug logic I don't see my paths to the prebuilt includes appearing in the
command line for the compile test. The same for the link test, which should
contains more code, btw.

Or is the test picking up the default setup again?

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  !
* voice: ++49 4257 300       ! Fährstraße 1