Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Graph for GSoC
From: Mario Mulansky (mario.mulansky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-08 16:19:01

On Monday, April 08, 2013 11:40:48 AM Tim Keitt wrote:
> Just want to follow up on Daniel's post. Daniel works in my lab and is an
> exceptionally good C++ programmer. I am available to mentor. This work is
> in collaboration with Philip Kein at Rutgers who is writing a book on
> planar graph algorithms. I will ask Phil if he is interested in
> co-mentoring.

this sounds like a good and valueable project to me. I'd just like to mention
that it would have been nice if you came up with that 2 weeks ago already and
added it to the boost gsoc projects page. There is some competition to get
into GSoC as a mentoring organization and the more project ideas boost
provides the more likely it gets supported...
However, google is just posting the list of accepted organizations and boost
is in, so we are fine on that :)

https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/boost

Mario