Subject: Re: [boost] boost/thread.hpp UBICOM processor
From: Aswin Paranji (aswin.paranji_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-09 01:07:58

Hi Vincente,

This is the first time i'm using this version of Boost(1.53) in this UBICOM
environment. I have used other version of boost in ARM and MIPS platform in
which I did not experience this kind of problem.

I have enclosed the sample application and the build script. Let me know if
I need to add something.

Thanks,
Aswin Paranji