Subject: Re: [boost] [gil] Ok to merge new gil's extension to release branch?
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-13 10:44:32

AMDG

On 04/13/2013 07:23 AM, Christian Henning wrote:
>> Anything listed in test_all.py should work.
>>>
>>> I'll try again tonight. But do you have any idea for what I should look
>> for when something isn't working? I know I can run normal python programs.
>> So it has to do something with the test cases..
>>

> So I run test_all.py. Here is the stdout:
>
> http://pastebin.com/PtjKvdgb
>
> and here is the stderr:
>
> http://pastebin.com/V6CF0uFK
>
> It's somewhat funny that zlib.py is the only test passing. Does that maybe
> ring a bell?

Unfortunately, test_all.py doesn't show the actual errors.
The tests appear to be passing for the Windows test runners:
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/build.html
Can you try core_language.py? It's the most basic test.
If it fails, I wouldn't expect anything to work.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe