Subject: [boost] GSOC 2013
From: Niranjan Singh (niranjan32331_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-14 03:52:00

@antoshk

Hello sir,
As I go through the graph library of boost, everything seems to be done
like all major algorithms for graphs.
That's pretty good however we can use it to implement a structure of
methods which deals with problems
like Chinese postman problem, Decision making poblem , Project
management.,Graph partitioning and clustering
, Distribution of Eigen values and compression e.t.c

With graph we can solve friend-of-friend problems and also implement a
simple command line social network based on c++ with
the help of graphs. This would be really interesting.

However shortest path algorithms can be implemented from one cutting plane
algorithm , and Ant algorithm.

It would be better if we can change the input and output display by using
graphics so that user gets an interactive output
of graph.

With these graph techniques and algorithms can be use for calculating
polynomials time verification via hamiltonian cycles and NP problems.
May be useful in Boost uBLabs.