Subject: [boost] Qustion about GSOC Project
From: Hardy Huang (hzithlony_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-14 09:19:29

Hi, there.
I am a graduate student in Peking University. I have known Boost library
for long. And I used it for several times. This year I wanted to get
involved in GSOC, and I was happy when I see Boost in the list, it is my
dream and it will be honor to contribute to such a powerful library.
Since I am good at algorithm and data structure, knowing that there are
some idea projects relative with algorithm and data structure, like radix
sort, trie, I want to know something detail about the plan to develop
algorithm and data structure.
Thanks, I am expecting to receive some useful replies.