Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Log: Any Comments? (Was: [log] Permission to merge to trunk)
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-16 04:29:25

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Daniel James <daniel_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> On 16 April 2013 08:26, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > Also, I suspect there's something needed to be done to enable docs
> > compilation.
>
> If you want it to be part of the combined documentation at $BOOST/doc,
> you can add it to the jamfiles and boostbook in doc/src yourself. Or
> if you want built in 'libs/log/doc', I'll need to add it to my build
> script. Nowadays, I'd keep it in the library directory because it's
> easier to get images and links working if it's always built in the
> same place.

I'd prefer to keep the library docs in 'libs/log/doc', if possible. Do I
need to do something in this case?

I used my own script to build the docs before, and this script left the
docs in 'libs/log/doc/html' but it did so by copying some files around. I
don't have the script at hand right now, but as I remember the script
invoked bjam from Boost root and then moved the built docs from 'doc/html'
(I think) to 'libs/log/doc/html'. Is this the way your script works as
well? If not, then how does it work so I can test docs compilation locally?