Subject: [boost] [ublas] bugfix for matrix operation /
From: Mario Mulansky (mario.mulansky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-16 22:20:49

Hi,

I wanted to add an elementwise divide operations for ublas matrices using
operator /
Unfortunately, there is operator/ defined for matrix and integral types which
hides any other operator definition (matrix_expression.hpp l. 3388) and thus
makes it impossible to add this functionality. I would like to add an
enable_if statement there that checks if the second argument is convertible to
matrix::value_type, as is done for other operators. Who would be responsible
for this small change? I can provide the according patch, it's almost trivial.

Mario