Subject: Re: [boost] GOOGLE sUMMER OF CODE
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-17 02:27:38

Le 16/04/13 12:11, kashish jajodia a écrit :
> Dear sir/ma'am,
>
> I am really interested in your project(making libraries for C++) mentioned
> in google summer of code .
>
> I am good in algorithm and acquainted well with c++.
> What else do you require me to know for being a favourable candidate for
> this project???
> & Do you Have any website/blog where I can get to know about the Boost
> libraries were included in C++11 standard library

Hi, and welcome!

Start from writing a proposal according to this link before the 21th
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoCSubmissionTemplate .
This link may also helphttps://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoCHints

After it is done, mail it ti this mailing list with title starting
from [boost] GSOC.
I also recommend to read this mailing list, because there is a lot of
interesting discussions and useful information about GSOC.

Best,
Vicente