Subject: [boost] Interested in working on a project for Boost
From: Ganesh Prasad (sir.gnsp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-17 10:35:12

I am a Student of 2nd Semester, B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, India. I am interested in
working on a project on “ Developing Data Structures and related algorithms
for a generalized Matrix and Vector Class” for the Boost Libraries as a
participant of GSoC.

 I have some experience in working on algorithm development in C++. And I
am positive that I have pretty good knowledge in advanced C/C++.I have
participated in various coding contests too. Though I am just a student of
Second Semester, I can assure you that I'll be working up to the
requirements and expectations.

But I am new to this GSoC program. I need advice and help to go on with
this project. So, requesting advice and help before I start discussing
about my project ideas. :)

-Ganesh Prasad