Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Log: Any Comments? (Was: [log] Permission to merge to trunk)
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-20 06:10:11

On Saturday 20 April 2013 11:53:08 Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:
> Le 17/04/13 05:27, Andrey Semashev a écrit :
>
> Hi Andrey,
>
> I'm seen a lot of errors on the regression tests
> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/log.html
>
> How is wrong?

The main problem was linking problems because there was some inconsistency in
the jamfiles of the library and tests. I've fixed it and most of the tests on
gcc and clang went green.

The last thing left is that apparently testers don't specify threading
environment and by default it's threading=single. One test (util_once_block)
is targeted for threading=multi, so it failed. I'll fix it today. I will also
make tests to build for threading=multi by default as this configuration is
the one I'm interested in most.

There is still some problem with MSVC, and the build logs only contain a bunch
of "inconsistent dll linkage" warnings and "definition of dllimport function
not allowed" errors for Boost.Test. I'm not sure what to make out of it ATM.