Subject: [boost] Google Summer of Code - 2013: Boost C++ Libraries
From: Ketan Akade (ketanakade_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-20 06:08:58

Hi,

I am Ketan Akade, Graduate student at University of Southern California. I
am majoring in Computer Science. I went through the project ideas of Boost
C++ Libraries, and would like to work on it. I am particularly interested
in the *Boost.uBLAS* project idea which is unifying representation of
vector and matrices into a unique matrix class.

Could you please let me know further details of the same? What steps
should I take to start on this? PFA project proposal in which I have
mentioned my academic and technical background.

Thanks and regards,
Ketan Akade
Graduate Student,
University of Southern California.